Saturday, October 11, 2008

They went to the heaven.

Sad things continued every month.A husky named Riki she lived in the west neighboring house of my house died in August. The golden retriever named Nana who lived in the north neighboring house of my house who was September died.And a golden retriever named the El who lived in the house of the south side he died this month.El was so gentle.And he was the dog of the first time I met without my family.

It resembles it in a feeling when I watched these video clips.
Dog story a simple animation

George Harrison - All Those Years Ago

3 comments:

The Musketeers said...

El will rest in peace up there .
He will be happy in the rainbow bridge too . not to worry Momoko . El will always be inside your heart .
Have a great weekend !

Loves

Lorenza said...

Hi, Momoko.
I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I am sure you had a great time with El. Keep the memories in your heart!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Momoko
I am so sorry to hear about your friends.

Love and licks
Thor